RE: Re: UH-OH!

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 08:38:24 EDT

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's ozone safe. Just better than the old
R-12. They are still researching and trying to find "safer" gas to use for
AC systems. And propane is one of the gasses they are looking at, as well
as CO2. Any gas when compressed to it's liquid form has a refrigerant
property to it.

brian cropp