Items for sale

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 01:20:39 EDT

The following items are off of my 97 Dakota 4X4 x-cab 318 V8:

1) Complete set of Wet Okole seat covers including front buckets and split rear bench. Two tone with black on the outside and grey on the inside. The front buckets have a white rams head insignia at the top. Mint shape and will include the remainder of the cleaner, UV protector and deodorant that I purchased with the covers. $450 obo

2) Fastman 50MM throttle body. Recently cleaned and works great with the 5.2. $200 with no core deposit

3) Hidden Hitch front receiver. Great for portable winch or for parking a trailer. $100

4) Pace Edwards Roll Top. Includes canister and rails. Will also throw in a new pop'n'lock. $500 obo

5) MTX Thunderform with 2 10' MTX subs. Amazing unit. Black. $400 obo

6) Full front bra. Includes hood piece with deflectors and full bumper cover with fog lap cutouts. $85 obo

7) 4 - Bridgestone Winter Dueller Studless tires - 31-10.5-R15LT - like new; used only 2 months. $200 per tire obo.

*above items do not include shipping. All items will be shipped from BC, Canada. If interested, please contact seller for quote on shipping.

*contact seller if further information required or if pictures requested

Cory