Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 21:47:03 EDT

Dustin Williams wrote:

>>>Driving 1600 miles at 30 MPG and $4/gallon is about $213 (or I'm sure I'll be
>>>quickly corrected if that's incorrect).
>>
>>Sounds like the price is just about a wash - except for the value of time.
>>

> Don't forget on wear and tear on the vehicle or rental costs.

The Neon is already worn and torn... I'm in the process of making
repairs and modifications... it needs it anyway... I've decided to keep
the little bastard, and not buy something new(er).

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj