Re: good news bad news

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 08:09:28 EDT

My attendance at the BBQ is a possibility. With drywall being taped
now, I *might* have enought time to prime, paint, lay floors, and
build cabinets before the BBQ. But I can't lose a weekend if it's not
done - the rehab loan is killing me. And now with motor mounts almost
replaced, that just leaves me a few "minor" things left to do on the
truck. Re-align a door or two... figure out the front driveshaft
issues... bend out door "ding" and fix window track...

I'm itching to play paintball, believe me. And I'm REALLY itching to
drive the truck again! Especially in Steigermud.