Re: Engine Mounts (still!)

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 21:02:33 EDT

Don Rey wrote:

> Tom, where'd you get the replacement 89 mounts?
>
> The local stealership guy tells me they're no longer available thru chrysler.

I started digging through my receipts - thinking I got them at work
(NAPA) but I remembered that I got them from a local dealership.

I checked and NAPA sells the passenger side - part number 602-2065....
but I saw no listing for drivers side... I'll keep looking and see what
else I can find.

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj