RE: Re: Gen II

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 10:37:46 EDT

Now don't go telling the Viper crowd that they're driving around with an
engine based on the archaic 5.9L. (They have a hard enough time with the
fact that the original rear brakes were off of a Caravan and the coil packs
were from a Neon and Minivan) ;)

But yes, the LA/Magnum engines are essentially the same thing with design
changes differentiating them. Even around here - "LA" is an old V8, Magnum
is the current design.

- Bernd