Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2008 - 00:20:03 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
>> I'm never rested after a BBQ unfortunatly... 800 miles there,
>>up late every night... 800 miles back and then right to work the next
>>morning.
>

> Any chance you could take the Monday off too? Might make all the
> difference to give you a day to recharge and get settled in.

Well... as per usual with my life, everything changes with the wind...
My plans had been to take 7 days off for the BBQ... now it looks like I
might just have to cut down my time there... I might drive out friday
and make it a "day trip" -- I can hear Andy now hehe...

I'm heading out east from Jon's after the BBQ sunday AM - going to take
this road trip thing to another level... and venture to parts of the
nation I have not seen yet. I'm negotiating with the boss to see how
much leave time I can get off in a single shot.

And I still don't know what I'll be driving :)

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj