Re: Can anyone post their Emissions Results?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 20:12:58 EDT

Mike Guzinski wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have been having issues passing Colorado Emissions after they
> lowered the limits. I was wondering if anyone would be able to post
> their tested levels and engine specs.

I'm on the third catalytic converter in my '95. I had to replace it in
2002 at 81k miles and again this year at 143k. I posted my 2008
"before" emissions test at
http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0801/0091.html
(scroll to the bottom). I'll have to look up the "after" results, but I
remember that the levels were barely detectable with the new cat. It
pissed me of that I had to replace it again, but apparently it really
did need it.