Re: Re: Electrical PITA SOLVED

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 15:26:50 EDT

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok only took me 3 months... but I figured out the problem! It was the
> battery disconnect, as Jason and Jon suggested. It's all gunky and
> corroded where the screw threads in. I bought it about 4 months ago...
> so it only worked for a month. Money well spent at AZ.

   All's well that ends well. :-) Glad to hear you got it figured
out. Those intermittent electrical problems can be really annoying.
The battery quick disconnects are handy (I have 'em on just about all
of my vehicles), but they do tend to flake out at times, so if I turn
the key and it just goes "click", the disconnect is the first thing to
receive attention. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-