Re: Out of state registrations

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 21:45:20 EDT

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>>
>> (You're lucky, you only have to put up with it every now and again
>> in a DML post - try having that going on in your head 24/7...) ;-)

> Oh, I do. The only difference is that whenever I write up a long e-mail
> and notice that I'm answering my own questions, then I usually just save
> it away in a folder for my own reference instead of going ahead and
> posting it anyway.

   It seemed a shame to put in all that effort only to end up with
nothing to show for it. ;-) Its got some entertainment value at the
very least. :-) Maybe its a result of all those high school math
tests where they don't just want the answer, they want you to show
your work. I could have just posted my conclusion, but ended up
"showing my work". ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-