Re: 2008 DML BBQ Reminder

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 20:07:28 EDT

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be there and my girlfriend will be too. Haven't nailed down
> timing just yet, but I'm thinking Friday afternoon arrival and Sunday
> departure. We'll have paintball gear also :-D

    Excellent. :-) Just as a heads-up, in the past, we have headed
out to a local hamburger/ice cream stand that has a cruise-in every
Friday, which usually attracts somewhere around 50-100 cars. Not sure
if we will be doing that again or not (I'm certainly game if everyone
else is.) If so, I suspect we would probably head over there sometime
around 7 or so, then maybe until 9ish, if people want to hang around
to see if they won any door prizes or anything. So anyway, if that is
the case, if you arrive too late, you might find a deserted DML HQ.

    I was thinking I might break the Cuda out of mothballs for the
cruise-in if we go, but if you're gonna be here in time, I should
probably take the '90 Dak so we can park 2 convertibles next to
each other at the cruise-in. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-