brake update

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 07:59:37 EDT

The brakes are all back to great. All the help from the DML really made
it go well. Now iam working on the ac trying to find the leak and change
the orifice tube. I put in the uv dye and still see no leak. compressor
works fine with a full charge but the low pressure side is very low
after a day.I am going to take it all apart and change all the o rings
and clean the system and pull a vacuum and refill. We'll see what happens.

--
ffastje@cox.net
ffastje@gmail.com