Mopar P5249545 performance computer

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 16:40:30 EDT

Hey gang, haven't been on here in ages... good to see the list is still
rockin'. I have a Mopar performance computer up for sale, and would like to
see it go to a Dakota enthusiast. Honestly it was the best mod I added to my
Dak. Part number P5249545, works on automatic 318 Daks and Rams, '94-'95.
Price new is just over 300 bucks. I'm asking $150.00, you pay to ship. If
interested, please email me off list. I can provide pics via email as well.

Thanks,
Brett

PS... everyone have fun at the BBQ at Jon's place!