RE: RE: a/c ?

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 18:07:15 EDT

On my '97 I just replaced the dryer and orphice tube.

It's located infront of the condensor on the passenger side.

You need one of those special tools to remove the keeper.

The tube is located inside the condensor side of the connection.

Replacing the line will do nothing. Unless they are different on a '99.

--Hop

> From: bernd@dodgetrucks.org
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: DML: RE: a/c ?
> Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:35:40 -0500
>

> Mopar P/N#: 55036182
>
> However, we just replace the line.
>
> - Bernd

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008