Off topic Q

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 19:58:33 EDT

One of my daughters has a 1996 stratus with the 4cyl(2.4 I
think). Does it have the one piece rear main that can be
changed with the oil pan still on it, or is it a 2 piece that has
to have the pan removed?? It is leaking both engine oil &
tranny fluid from the bell housing area. Maybe we can kill
2 birds with one stone and replace both just by removing the
tranny!!

Any and all help appreciated here..

In God We Trust.
God Bless the USA

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
Is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

I've learned...That the Lord didn't do it all
in one day . What makes me think I can?

Azie