Re: ...and you thought you could detail!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 22:36:45 EDT

On Aug 18, 2008, at 9:41 PM, Josh Battles wrote:

> Wow! He did a *really* nice job. I wonder what the cost was.
>
> http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=79859
>
> - Josh

What a slacker.

man I'd love to do that to my vehicles. I don't have near the
patience, nor the capacity for worry about even stone chips, much less
driving dirt roads or parking at malls or restaurants or work.

I think it would be amusing to bring my Dakota in for a ne plus ultra,
rusted creased bare metal, rocker rot and all... :)

--
Mike
anybody have a CC body they're not using any more? or even better,