Re: DML BBQ: clean out my shed

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 23:25:30 EDT

I still have all of the above. A friend of mine just got back, he
goes every year. I hear it's a show worth attending.

I was at a local cruise night tonight myself. It's funny how much
attention a wrinkled Dakota on 40s attracts among the true classics,
muscle cars, rice rockets, bikes and show trucks....

Mike