2008 DML Special Olympics Update!!

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 21:39:33 EDT

Mud Run Complete!!

The trails have a fair amount of water in them, mud lane is quite wet.

******* THIS JUST IN********

Mike Maskalans Hates Mud! Tom Hates Rocks!!

******* THIS JUST IN********

Mike and Jim Zito headed out in Road Block... Jon piloting the Willys, with Ed
riding shot gun and Tom riding tail gunner... Don Ray in his Magnum Dak-Vert...
And Adam and JT in the Blaster Buggy.... headed out with the Upper Falls in
target. Reaching the falls was another matter -- Slippery Hill lived up to its
name - throwing Road Block, with Maskalans at the helm, almost over the edge!
Adam moved into position and with some winching, pulled Mike back from the
brink. He backed down and we took another route.

While heading down Mud Lane, Mike blew a Right Front Bead... a not-so-uncommon
event at the BBQ. Trail Repairs Take Place! Tom unloads Mikes spare while
Mike and Jim Zito level off the truck and remove the flat.

We book on back to The Barn and Mike washes off his front fender.

Pizza has been ordered and a bond fire will be lit shortly!