Re: 200 BBQ - Crack-fed Emeril

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 20:53:11 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

> There was debate about the origins of the "crack-fed Emeril" Saturday evening.
>
> Apparently I was the original: http://www.jonsteiger.com/temp/dmlbbq05/sat26.php
> Josh claimed the title from me in 2005 though:
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0508/0029.html

LOL I forgot I dubbed Josh "Crack-Fed Emeril of 2005"

You have regained the title for 2008 Andy. You grilled like a madman!
Actually you grilled like a happy man?? YOu were having way too much fun
with those fireballs... attempting to roast the eyebrows off of anyone
within a 10 foot radius of the grill.

The only other BBQing that was done were a couple burgers Jon and I ate
friday afternoon. In no way any competiton :)

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...