36040 Miles And Guess What??

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 03:33:55 EDT

My truck hit 36,000 miles today. I shoulda known things would start
happening. Just 40 miles past 36k, my Sirius radio decides to quit. Why would it do
that? It won't even go to satellite mode when I try to switch mode, it doesn't
even switch to say "no signal" or anything, it goes straight to cd mode,
nothing, nada. Any ideas?? Since dealers are closed today, I wonder if I can get
it into the dealer Monday if they would help me, that is if they're open on
Labor Day.....

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 13.7
at 103 mph. '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", I wish Mike would hurry the "F" up
and paint my car....

deal here.