'98 Dakota Drivers Seat replacement

From: Dale Schultz (d.schultz@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 08:56:28 EDT

Hi:
After many hundreds of thousands of kilometers the driver's seat cushion is
deteriorating on the left side from sliding in and out. I'd like to replace the
cushion but I'm finding it hard to locate any, even at the salvage shops. I did
run across a whole seat, frame and all for a later model year. My question is,
which other years are compatible with the '98 Club Cab 4x4 mounting holes and
are the seats from the Durago model the same, if so which years (leather would
be a nice touch)?
Thanks.
Dale