Re: Earthroamer Wrangler

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 21:08:35 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>I started out looking at fiberglass bed toppers...
>

>>Its based on the Rubicon Unlimited Wrangler... and holy hell is it
>>awesome... I can't do it justice talking about it - so just check it out
>>for yourself...
>

>>http://earthroamer.com/tab_xpedition_vehicles/xvjp1_overview.html
>

>>I knew about the SuperDuty based earthroamers already - but this one is new
>

> Pretty cool! I don't think its got anywhere near $110,000 worth of
> cool, but its still cool. :-) That tent up top would make a good
> camera platform for the DML BBQ. ;-)

mm yeah I'm slightly dissapointed its not a more affordable price... But
it *IS* all custom built for that chassis. Plus there is some high
dollar equiment on that Jeep, suspension lift, winches, solar charging
panels etc etc water systems, a furnace and a cooler... its not your
run of the mill pop up camper. There are slide in caper units for
trucks, some that pop up for sleeping, but nothing that compact and well
equipped.

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...