HVAC blower failed

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 08:47:07 EDT

A while back the blower failed in my Dak's HVAC box. With cooler
seasons approaching, I'm thinking I might want heat before it gets
really cold.

It worked intermittantly before it completely stopped. Sometimes a
good whack on the dash or kick under the dash, or attempting different
fan speeds could get it spinning again. That only worked for a week at
most before it was done. Based on the way it failed do you think it
was the motor itself, or something else (resistor maybe?). This is a
94 Dak for all intents and purposes.

TIA!
Don in CT
89/94 DakVert 318 4x4 NV3500