RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cold engine puts out more hp/tq...

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 22:30:41 EDT

This poor horse doesn't deserve this much abuse. Brian, your latest
response has at least two errors in it.

One: I was in this "debate" from the beginning. I responded to your first
message at about 10 PM yesterday. You might want to go read it again. Oh
yeah, my math tells me that's three people discussing this.

Two: You do not have "personal experience" with every combination, let alone
mine.

If your intent was to raise a "possible" issue, then you've accomplished
your mission and its been addressed. If your intent is simply to challenge
every dissenting opinion so you can read, and re-read your own words, I for
one have had enough.

Jeesh, if I'm not careful I'm gonna end up sounding like I agree with Bernd.
I'm not sure the DML is ready for that. ;-)

Ray