Re: Stock 16" or 17" wheels

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 16:39:42 EDT

On Thu, September 4, 2008 2:01 pm, Mr. Plow wrote:

> Does anyone have any stock wheels they want to sell?
> I need a 2nd set for my winter tires and it's a PITA to find any after market
> wheels that are less than 20"...
>
> This would be for a 2002 Durango.

I've got 4 R/T wheels in pristine condition that I'm looking to sell if you
haven't found anything yet. I don't know if they'll fit your durango though.
 I've been asking $525 shipped via fedex.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.