Re: RE: RE: Cold engine puts out more hp/tq...

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 09:34:51 EDT

Hi,
While I have a 98 5.2L and it struggles a bit in AM when I first start
to drive then evens out in about 3 min or so, would that be MAP or air
temp sensor creating that delay. Some malfunction of something. Also,
is there a published list on line of code readouts?
This is just a minor annoyance but if something is failing I don't
want it to get any worse.

Thanks guys. It really helps to read your communiques. My son started
me on this site after I got my 98, he was running 02 Durango pretty
tricked out, used to love to ride in it but nevertheless it was sold
for a profit, so . . . .