Battery relocate

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 12:20:02 EDT

Terrible T. writes: >>but I'm not sure I want to run that much
cable - if only for the cost involved. Battery cable starts getting
pricey when you get into lengths of 1/O or bigger. <<

Try scrounging some Welding cable from a welding shop..
Fab your own cables. I made a set for my diesel tractors out
of discarded welding cable. They are 20' long and carry
enough current to start my tractors with no problem.
(May not be any cheaper, but worth looking into).

In God We Trust.
God Bless the USA

You can easily judge the character of a
man by the way he treats those who