My 08 BBQ Pics...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 23:42:57 EDT

Well I finally dragged out my digi cam... coming to the realization that
my camera is now more than 5 years old.. and is in need of replacement -
  I noticed that if I have the quality setting on anything but max of 6
MP.... pics come out looking grainy. Time to upgrade...

All that aside... my photos, almost all of them from Friday on the trail
- are SERIOUSLY blurry... The low light levels in the forest were really
playing havoc with focus - I even tried keeping it in manual and
adjusting it myself and that helped a little, but not much. I have
video clips too... I'll get em uploaded here soon.

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...