Re: Tires

From: hskr@cox.net
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 15:22:14 EDT

Yeah, cause who would want better traction for steering control? lol j/k There are pros and cons to either way. No one person is right, and neither will be the best option for all situations. Really, it's up the the owner of the vehicle IMO. I bought a full set of 4 wheels/snow tires for my truck to drive during the winter so don't have to worry about where to put the snow tires. And I can control the rear end coming around on me, as long as I have steering control, better than i can avoid something in the road if my front brakes are locked. Your results may vary. >:-)

Brian Cropp