'98 battery tray & hold down

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 22:38:55 EDT

 Had to put a new battery in tonight, and while getting the old one out, the bent tin nut (lower part of the hold down long bolt) gave up the ghost.
Is this a separate item at the dealer, or do I have to get an entire tray assembly?

 Both of the long hold down bolts are pretty shot in the entire thread area too. Suppose I should replace them, are they individual items, or part of the entire battery thermal shield assembly?

At least the new battery (group 27) had a web strap to hoist it with. I just folded it up under the head shield. Put it on the charger, only pulling 2 amps, and I'm sure it will crank in the AM.