Re: Daktoberfest?

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 05 2008 - 01:29:34 EDT

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0810042037250.21953-100000@bent.twistedbits.net>,
jon@dakota-truck.net (Jon) writes:

> For those of you who are planning to make a trip out to DML HQ for
> Daktoberfest, are there any particular weekends that work/don't work
> for you?
>
> If you're planning on making the trip, please let me know, I'd like
> to try and gauge the interest level and get an idea of how many people
> might be there.
>
> Thanks!

The interest is there - the time may not be. I have no vacation time left this
year... I'm using the last of it right now (I'm in Chicago) - I seriously doubt
I'll get any more time off this year. If a date is set for Daktoberfest - I'll
see what I can do.

TerribleTom
(going outside to strip naked, smear myself in blue and red paint, set fire to
a Cubs T-shirt and throw little Voodoo Dolls of Manny Ramirez and the rest of
the Dodgers out onto the Kennedy Expressway)