Re: Daktoberfest?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 16:17:37 EDT

knox.james@sympatico.ca wrote:

> Jon : What date are you doing thiis ? : - )
> Already was in ice pellet storm in Sudbury Ontario last Thurs.

  Not sure yet. That's actually why I was posting to the list - I
figured I'd see if anyone who might be coming had any particular
conflicts, so we could plan around them, if possible. The 11th is
coming up pretty quick, so maybe the 18th or the 25th? I guess
there's no law that says we couldn't do it in November either. Sounds
like its going to be pretty low-key; maybe a 1 day event with some
wrenching and standing around plus a bonfire to take the chill off.
:-)

--
                                          -Jon-