Re: Re: Uh oh. New sound (not a good one) from drivetrain.

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 12:03:17 EDT

Ah I see.

Ok. But the truck is still very drivable. I am not having a driving problems other then the whine ( torque converter clutcj failure )

What will happen if I keep driving it for a few days?

Will the torque converter completely fail and I wont get any power to the wheels? ( i.e. no output from torque converter ) = tow truck

Or will it destroy the rest of tranny and I will need to replace whole damn thing?

-dan k.