Re: Re: Gm Chrysler Merger?

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2008 - 15:59:53 EDT

My prediction is that the deal will happen which will push GM into
bankruptcy and the treasury will use it's newly aquired powers to take
it over. It will then be able to sell cars below cost and the EPA will
make rules to further encourage people to buy cars from the
government's auto maker. Then ford will collapse and it too will be
consumed by the state. If this sounds far fetched just look at the
hundreds of billions of dollars in government take overs in the
financial sector over the last month.