Re: Here comes a rant....

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2008 - 20:52:57 EDT

As we used to say back in the days when I was in high school,

When wrenching:

1) If you got beat by a Chevy, you ain't squat

2) If you got beat by a Ford, you're a wuss

3) If you got beat by a Mopar, you're still a hellauva guy!

4) If you beat said Mopar into submission and made it do what you intended to do in the first place, you're a God!

"Speed costs money son, how fast do you wanna go?"

Blood, Sweat and Gears!

Me thinks you're probably somewhere in between 3 and 4.

Ray