RE: Buh-Bye Challenger?

From: Thomas North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 19:58:49 EST

The GM-Chrysler merger won't happen without the $5 billion GM is asking for
from the government to help finance it. So far the government is saying
no... they don't want to see the large layoffs that would result from the
merger.

They would rather see smaller layoffs from both companies... :-|

Later,
Tom "Slick"
*** Still lurking around ***