Re: Help!

From: SHAWN KEEFE (lowdak95@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 20:54:08 EST

Well I'm still checking some things, Battery and Alternator are fine
(checked em again) Now here's something I noticed, I turned on all
accessories, 4 ways .Highbeams, blower etc. When I reved the engine at the
throttle body the engine bogged and strained I also heard a noise from the
Trans bellhousing> I did this several times and same thing. ? could the
lockup clutch be locking in and out at idle ? The engine seemed like it was
straining like I was trying to power brake it while it was in park??? I know
I'm not making any sense but I'm running out of ideas.

Shawn Keefe
95 5.2 Dak SLT