Dakota Parts

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 16:21:25 EST

Hello List

My faithful Dak of 15 years was traded in for a 2007 1500 4x4 hemi in
May of this year.

The stash of parts and extras will be listed the next couple of weeks on
ebay.

Most is for a 92 Dak, how ironic, as that was its year.

I'm ferretsandmopars and a hunt for dakota parts should find them.

Also sell stripper clips as you might notice.

A couple of computers are on there now but i have bearings, a new fuel pump
and what ever else i come across, that i will be listing

thanks very much

rob/ferts/phx
rob lipinski