RE: Larger gas tank?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 15:12:23 EST

Doing a bit of searching it looks like moving the spare to a rear bumper/tire carrier might be the best option.I have to first get the bumper/tire carrier to do this though... lol
I'd like to get a kit with all the pieces i need for a setup to run a 2nd tank but the actual tank will likely be a custom job. (Translation -- big $$$$) :(

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....