DML Calendar reminder (need photo submissions)

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 16:24:15 EST

Hi Folks,

  The deadline for submissions to the 2009 DML Calendar is Saturday
11/22, which is less than 2 weeks away!

  So far, we have a grand total of 1 submission! Its a very nice
looking Dak to be sure, but one vehicle does not a calendar make.
:-)

  I might be able to go through the National DML Meet photos and dig
out some filler material, though we've used Colorado pics for the past
couple of years now, so we might be running out of those. There may
be some 2008 BBQ photos I could use also. It depends too on how
ambitious I feel about digging up photos and fitting that into my
schedule, so if we don't get enough pics, don't be surprised if the
calendar skips 2009...

  Info about how to submit photos for consideration can be found here:

       http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar

Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-