Ram is back on the road...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 20:22:35 EST

Well I finally got the transmission back together with some helpful info
from Mike Maskalans... The transmission seems to be doing just fine now.

Still have lots of other stuff to fix - but at least I can drive it and
take advantage of cheap gas hehe...

I used a cork gasket the last time I changed the fluid... cork trans pan
gaskets are evil. That's all I have to say.

We now stock OEM Style reinforced reusable gasket kits and they are well
worth the added cost VS a standard cork or even a rubber gasket. This
was the first time I had used one of the OEM style gaskets and now I
know why they were designed the way they are... much better.

Now all I have left to do is the belly pan gasket, new steering
stabilizer, replace the other 3 shocks, diff fluids, T-case fluid,
U-joints.... maybe a CAT.... (sighs)

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...