Re: Re: '98 Dakota Drivers Seat replacement

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 12:56:06 EST

Yeah, I think the steel (?) track is soft, but the holes were about 1/100 of
an inch from the edge. Once my 350 Lb frame started attacking the seat, it
was only a matter of time. On the plus side, once the spring were render
useless, I was able to sit lower in the seat, practically touching the floor
board. This gave me clearance at the ceiling for my head.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)