Later tranny

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 10:35:16 EST

I have a '95 ext cab Dak with V8 and automatic.
I was wondering if I could install a later model tranny that
has another gear(or 2). I'd love to have a 5 or 6 sp
auto in the thing!! If there is not a 5 or 6 sp that will bolt
up to the 318/360 is there a possibility of swapping internals
and getting the 5 or 6 sp results???? Will the Computer
handle this?? If not can I adapt a later model computer
that would work??

If you think health care is expensive now,
wait until you see what it costs when it's free!

Azie