Re: RE: 45-RFE stalling issues in cold weather.

From: Don (don@y2kota.us)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 11:26:25 EST

All I need to do now is find someone with one of those scanners. Could
it be one of the sensors in the tranns? I do have a spare 45-rfe with
all the sensors sitting in the garage . If so what would but the order
of likely sensors to try swap out?

I would like to sell the spare 45-rfe, but would feel better getting
this issue taken care of 1st.

Thank
Don
www.y2kota.us