2009 DML Calendar winners

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 21:27:04 EST

  Sorry for the delay on this folks! I've been completley swamped
this week! :-( I hadn't even had a chance to take a peek at the
winners until tonight.

  The list of winners is as follows:

Norah Bleazard
Brian Cropp
Steve Eklund
Walt Felix
David Henry
Don Mallett
Mike Maskalans
Bob Nichols
Barry Oliver
Michael Roy
Terrible Tom

   To see which pictures won, please visit the following URL:

    http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/WINNERS

  Also, those of you who won, please visit the above URL and fill out
the form at the bottom of the page so that I know what to print on
your picture in the calendar.

   Some of you may be surprised to learn that you won a spot in the
calendar, considering that you didn't submit a photo. :-) The reason
for this is I threw several photos in the running from the National
Meet. If I have submitted a photo of your truck from the National
Meet, and you do not want it to appear in the calendar, please let me
know and I will certainly comply with your wishes.

   If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

   Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-