Re: Re: DML Digest V5 #3615

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 23:40:46 EST

Oh I know, just that from the looks of it, I won't be able to see his well
thought out and interesting reply right away as I gotta get ready to go to
work in a few. Damn Governator. Trying to pay us in iou's, cut our pay and take
away holidays 'cause his people can't get their chit together, like I really
bring home the bacon with what I make now, I barely grossed $40k, I made more
than that driving truck............

In a message dated 1/7/2009 8:29:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,