Re: Re: We have the 2009 models already

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 09:27:56 EST

Well, go figger....those Euro guys always think their stuff is better
than ours....everybody does Pininfarina?? Anyway, my 3500 crew cab
Diesel turns in a smaller radius than my '98 Dak 4x4.
But the Dak is way cool to drive, with the little clicking rattling
noise that my 4X4 stick makes to the rumble of dual exhaust to the
howl my li'l 42mm throttle body makes with modified intake...plus
regular is still cheaper than diesel to buy...

I only have short (relatively) distances to drive here in N Texas,
nearest Wal-Mart is 12 miles away and nearest decent restaurant is
15.....