Re: Re: gas siphoning

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 09:22:08 EST

However, if you live in the north....a full tank of fuel will have
less of a chance to get moisture in the fuel than a partially empty
tank. If you take any out get some chemical to stabilize the gas
during the cold winter months or you will, or might have difficulty
starting up in spring...check the cost difference between uying gas
and possibly fixin' the Dak in the spring

John