Re: Computer Based Garage Heat (was 09 BBQ)

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 13:48:04 EST

The extreme cold won't hurt a thing. The only issue you would have with electronics outside is the humidity and possible condensation. If you can regulate the humidity, then I'd say go for it.

I have 1 gaming computer and general purpose computer in a room, and I never have to run the heater in there during the winter. Although, over the years of upgrading, it has been getting cooler as the CPU's become more efficient. But the video cards seem to be helping make up the difference now. :)