out of my element - 1991 no start

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 18:04:33 EST

Hi guys, I am out of my element a bit here. My Dad's 1991 doesent want
to start. The battery seems OK [the charger wouldn't put any in], there
is no corrosion evident. Upon turning the key, you get nothing, no
lights, no beep, no clicks, nothing. Yesterday it worked 100%, and
fired quickly. So it's a 1991 V6 with damn near 300k on it that smokes,
and rattles but still runs. Where are the fuses on this? If that
doesent help, what else should I check? HELP!!!